Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the
scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here)
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Membership, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Patricia Hanna, Head, Philosophy Unit of ATINER & Professor, University of Utah, USA.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Natalia Smirnova, Professor & Head, “Philosophical Problems of Creativity” Department, Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), Russia.
- Dr. Sandra Plastina, Associate professor in History of Modern Philosophy, Department of Humanities, University of Calabria, Italy.