Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the
scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here)
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Conferences and Meetings, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Patricia Hanna, Vice President of Academic Affairs, ATINER, ex-Dean & Professor Emerita, University of Utah, USA.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Natalia Smirnova, Professor & Head, “Philosophical Problems of Creativity” Department, Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), Russia.
- Dr. Sandra Plastina, Associate professor in History of Modern Philosophy, Department of Humanities, University of Calabria, Italy.