Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Conferences and Meetings, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Patricia Hanna, Vice President of Academic Affairs, ATINER, ex-Dean & Professor Emerita, University of Utah, USA.
- Dr. William O’Meara, Head, Philosophy Unit, ATINER & Professor, Department of Philosophy and Religion, James Madison University, USA.
- Dr. Mark Fagiano, Deputy Head, Philosophy Unit, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Washington State University, USA.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.