Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Vickie Hughes, Director, Health & Medical Sciences Division & Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Dr. Paul Contoyannis, Head, Health Economics & Management Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, McMaster University, Canada.
- Dr. Ketan Ruparelia, Researcher, De Montfort University, U.K.
- Dr. Carol Anne Chamley, Head, Nursing Unit & Associate Professor, School of Health and Social Care, London South Bank University UK.
- Dr. Andriana Margariti, Head, Medicine Unit, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, Centre for Experimental Medicine, Queen’s University Belfast, UK.