Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Membership, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Patricia Hanna, Vice President of Academic Affairs, ATINER & Professor Emerita, University of Utah, USA.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Natalia Smirnova, Professor & Head, “Philosophical Problems of Creativity” Department, Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), Russia.
- Dr. Sandra Plastina, Associate professor in History of Modern Philosophy, Department of Humanities, University of Calabria, Italy.