6th Annual International Conference on Nursing
4-7 May 2020, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Health and Medical Sciences
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize a stream as part of this conference.
Invited Speakers List
The following professors have accepted our invitation to speak at the conference:
- Vasiliki Betihavas, Senior Lecturer in Primary Health Care, Susan Wakil School of Nursing & Midwifery, Sydney Nursing School, Faculty of Medicine and Health, The University of Sydney, Australia.
- Yildiz Denat, Associate Professor, Aydin Adnan Menderes University, Turkey
- Olive Fast, Associate Professor, Mount Royal University, Canada.
- Shawna Mudd, Associate Professor, School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Anastasia Mallidou, Associate Professor, University of Victoria, Canada.
- Claudia Mitzeliotis, Clinical Professor, College of Staten Island, CUNY, USA.
- Emel Tugrul, Associate Professor, Aydin Adnan Menderes University, Turkey.
- Charlotte Wool, Associate Professor, York College of Pennsylvania, USA.
Please note that the final list of speakers and the titles of their papers to be presented (it will include all registered participants) will be available online here six weeks before the conference.