4th Annual International Conference on Nursing
7-10 May 2018, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Health
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference.
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Vickie Hughes, Director, Health & Medical Sciences Research Division, ATINER & Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Dr. Carol Anne Chamley, Head, Nursing Research Unit & Associate Professor, School of Health and Social Care, London South Bank University UK.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 2 October 2017 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 9 April 2018 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper via email only and only to this email: email@example.com (please do not cc your paper to other emails of ATINER because it delays the processing of your paper)