Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the
scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here)
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos, Vice President of ICT, ATINER, Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Vickie Hughes, Director, Health & Medical Sciences Division & Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Dr. Carol Anne Chamley, Head, Nursing Unit & Associate Professor, School of Health and Social Care, London South Bank University UK.
- Dr. Mary Chiarella, Professor, Sydney Nursing School, Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Australia.
- Dr. Rachael Vernon, Associate Professor and Associate Head of School, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of South Australia, Australia.
- Dr. Zoe Boutsioli, Vice President of Publications, ATINER & President, Athens Centre for Greek & International Education (ACEGIE).
- Dr. Jason Pritchard Senior Lecturer Children and Young People’s Nursing and Advanced Paediatric Nurse Practitioner Coventry University, UK.
- Mr. Neil Kelly, Senior Lecturer, Mental Health Nursing Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, Coventry University. UK.
- Dr. Karla Wolsky, Chair, School of Health Sciences and Allied Health, Centre for Health and Wellness, Lethbridge College, Canada.
- Dr. Lorna Guse, Associate Professor, College of Nursing, University of Manitoba Winnipeg, Canada.