Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
- Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Steven Oberhelman, Vice President of International Programs, ATINER, Interim Dean & Professor of Classics, Holder of the George Sumey Jr Endowed Professorship of Liberal Arts, and Texas A&M University, USA.
- Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Conferences and Meetings, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Zoe Boutsioli, Vice President of Publications, ATINER & Teaching Staff, Neapolis University Pafos, Cyprus.
- David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Center for European & Mediterranean Affairs (CEMA) and Professor, Jean Monnet Chair, Director of International Studies Program & Director, Diplomacy Lab Program, Virginia Tech – Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, USA.
- Dr. Philip G. Cerny, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Manchester (UK) and Rutgers University (USA).
- Dr. Nikolaos I. Liodakis, Associate Professor, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada.
- Jayoung Che, Head, History Unit, ATINER & Visiting Professor, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea.
- Valia Kasimati, Head, Tourism, Leisure & Recreation Unit,ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.