Skip to content
Scientific & Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. John Pavlik, Head, Mass Media and Communication Unit, ATINER & Professor, Rutgers University, USA.
- Dr. Adam Pitluk, Deputy Head, Mass Media and Communication Unit, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Coastal Carolina University, USA.
- Dr. Philip G. Cerny, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Manchester (UK) and Rutgers University (USA).
- Dr. Nikolaos I. Liodakis, Associate Professor, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada.
- Dr. Danilo Yanich, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, University of Delaware, USA.
- Dr. Geneviève Bonin-Labelle, Reseacrh Fellow, Mass Media and Communication Unit, ATINER.
- Dr. Mihalis Kuyucu, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics, Administrative and Social Sciences, İstinye University, Turkey.
- Dr. Chris Underation, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, School of Communication & Digital Content, Liberty University, USA.
- Dr. Maurice Odine, Professor & Fulbright Scholar Liaison, School of Communication, Texas Southern University, USA.