18th Annual International Conference on Communication and Mass Media
11-14 May 2020, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Mass Media and Communications
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Invited Speakers List
The following professors have accepted our invitation to speak at the conference:
- Ala’a Alshaikh, Head, Strategic Communication and Public Relations, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
- Antoine Badaoui, PhD Candidate, University of Leicester, UK.
- Richard Bowyer, Senior Lecturer, University of Derby, UK.
- Junyao Cheng, Master Student, Wuhan University, China.
- Sushreema Dutta, Associate Professor, University of Calcutta, India.
- Florence Dzame, Graduate Student, United States International University – Africa, Kenya.
- Nashwa Elyamany, Assistant Professor and Head of Department, Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport, Egypt.
- Emily Erickson, Associate Professor, California State University, Fullerton, USA.
- Amira Farghally, Assistant Lecturer, Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport, Egypt.
- Giuseppe Giuliano, Professor, Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy.
- Rachel Hasan, Assistant Professor, Forman Christian College (A Chartered University), Pakistan.
- Dean Kazoleas, Professor and Director, Maxwell Center for International Communications, California State University, Fullerton, USA.
- Brian Massey, Associate Professor, East Carolina University, USA.
- Carmel O’Toole, Senior Lecturer, Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
- Penchan Phoborisut, Assistant Professor, California State University, Fullerton, USA.
- Lucia Perez Perez, Professor, EAE Business School, Spain.
- Adoracion Merino Arribas, Professor, Universidad Internacional de la Rioja, Spain.
- Daniel Pacheco, Peter A. Horvitz Endowed Chair & Professor, Syracuse University, USA.
- Afnan Qutub, Assistant Professor, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
- Waleed Rashidi, Assistant Professor, California State University, Fullerton, USA.
- Elias Sarantopoulos, Lecturer, Özyeğin University, Turkey.
- Scott Shamp, Senior Associate Dean, College of Fine Arts, Florida State University, USA.
- Philippe Useille, Assistant Professor, Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France, France.
- Gabriella Velics, Associate Professor, Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary.
- Angelina Toursel, Research and Teaching Assistant, Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France, France.
- Quan Zhou, Lecturer, Central South University, China.
Please note that the final list of speakers and the titles of their papers to be presented (it will include all registered participants) will be available online here six weeks before the conference.