List of Speakers The list will be updated weekly. This current version was produced on 7 February 2020.
- Ala’a Alshaikh, Head, Strategic Communication and Public Relations, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia. Twitter as a Safe Sphere: The Influence of Twitter Activities on Repairing Image of Governmental Organizations during Crisis in Saudi Arabia.
- Antoine Badaoui, PhD Candidate, University of Leicester, UK. LGBT Organizations and LGBT Social Media Visibility in Lebanon.
- Richard Bowyer, Senior Lecturer, University of Derby, UK. Where Have All the Stories and Voices Gone in Local Newspapers? The Effect Falling Advertising Revenues and the Rise of the Web Have Had on UK Regional Newspapers.
- Junyao Cheng, Master Student, Wuhan University, China. Influencing Factors of Youth Groups’ Mutual Help Behavior in Social Media Inquiry – Take Third-Party Purchase Links on WeChat as an Example.
- Sushreema Dutta, Associate Professor, University of Calcutta, India. Humanity Floods.
- Florence Dzame, Graduate Student, United States International University – Africa, Kenya. A Study of Gender Based Institutional Barriers to Progression into Leadership Roles for Women Journalists in Kenya.
- Nashwa Elyamany, Assistant Professor and Head of Department, Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport, Egypt. Ethics and Aesthetics of Hegemonic Masculinity in the First-Person Shooter America’s Army: Proving Grounds (2013): A Multimodal Legitimation Analysis.
- Amira Farghally, Assistant Lecturer, Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport, Egypt. An Investigation into the Perceptions and the Influences on Foreign News Reporting Case Study: Egypt’s 2013 Uprising.
- Rachel Hasan, Assistant Professor, Forman Christian College (A Chartered University), Pakistan. Women’s Liberation – A Study of the Movement in Saudi Arabia.
- Dean Kazoleas, Professor and Director, Maxwell Center for International Communications, California State University, Fullerton, USA. Lost in Translation III: Language as a Barrier to International Communication Scholarship and Research Collaboration.
- Brian Massey, Associate Professor, East Carolina University, USA. Entrepreneurial Journalism and the Individual-Opportunity Nexus: A Critical Review.
- Carmel O’Toole, Senior Lecturer, Sheffield Hallam University, UK. UK Local Democracy under Threat as Cuts Bite and Journalists’ Jobs Go.
- Penchan Phoborisut, Assistant Professor, California State University, Fullerton, USA. When the Selfies Speak: The Visuals of the Digital Protests.
- Lucia Perez Perez, Professor, EAE Business School, Spain, Adoracion Merino Arribas, Professor, Universidad Internacional de la Rioja, Spain & Inmaculada Berlanga, Professor, Universidad Internacional de la Rioja, Spain. The Implementation of Communication in an Anthropological Management Model. A Case Study of Picasso Museum.
- Afnan Qutub, Assistant Professor, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Audience Interaction with Netflix Online Streaming “La Casa de Papel” Series.
- Waleed Rashidi, Assistant Professor, California State University, Fullerton, USA. Veteran Record Retailer Reaction to Streaming Music’s Popularity.
- Elias Sarantopoulos, Lecturer, Özyeğin University, Turkey. Enhancing the Spatial Quality of an E-Book Design by User-Centred Approach.
- Scott Shamp, Senior Associate Dean, College of Fine Arts, Florida State University, USA. Mobile X-Reality (Cross Reality) in the Museum: “You Mean I Can Use My Phone Here?”.
- Philippe Useille, Assistant Professor, Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France, France & Angelina Toursel, Research and Teaching Assistant, Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France, France. Eliminating Uncertainty by Fact-Checking Practices: A Way to Rebuilding Public Trust in the Media?
- Quan Zhou, Lecturer, Central South University, China. Policy Feedback on Social Media Real Name Policy and the Influence Factors Analysis: Empirical Analysis Based on Weibo Users’ Perspective.
Are you interested in attending?
Please fill and send us the registration form by email to email@example.com