Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Units which organise this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here & here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Panagiotis Petratos, Vice President of ICT, ATINER, Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Theodore Trafalis, Director, Engineering & Architecture Division, ATINER, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica, Head, Mathematics & Statistics Unit, ATINER & Professor and Vice-Rector, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania.
- Timothy M. Young, Director, Center for Business & Manufacturing Excellence (CBME) & Professor and Graduate Director, Center for Renewable Carbon, The University of Tennessee, USA.
- Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor State University of New York at Oswego, USA.