Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Valia Spiliotopoulos, Head, Languages & Linguistics Unit, ATINER and Instructor, Department of Language and Literacy Education, The University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Dr. Stamos Metzidakis, Head, Literature Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor of French and Comparative Literature, Washington University in Saint Louis, USA.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Patricia Hanna, Vice President of Academic Affairs, ATINER, ex-Dean & Professor Emerita, University of Utah, USA.
- Dr. Nashwa Elyamany, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Egypt.
- Dr. Ivan Capeller, Adjunct Professor, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), Brazil.
- Mr. Gustavo Eduardo Kofman, Professor of English and Anglophone Literature, National University of La Rioja, Argentina.
- Dr. Leila Tavakoli, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor/Researcher, ICKPT, USA.