Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. David A. Frenkel, LL.D., Adv., FRSPH(UK), Head, Law Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, Law Area, Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
- Dr. Michael P. Malloy, Director, Business and Law Division, ATINER & Distinguished Professor & Scholar, University of the Pacific, USA.
- Dr. Kurt Olson, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Massachusetts School of Law at Andover, USA.
- Dr. Jorge Emilio Núñez, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, Manchester Law School, UK.
- Dr. Anna Chronopoulou, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer in Law, Westminster Law School, University of Westminster, UK.
- Professor Assaf Meydani, Academic Member, ATINER & Dean of the School of Government and Society, The Academic College of Tel-Aviv–Yaffo, Israel.
- Dr. Georgios Zouridakis, Lecturer, University of Essex, UK.
- Dr. Larissa Ramina, Professor of Public International Law and Human Rights, Federal University of Parana, Brazil.
- Dr. Carol Proner, Professor of International Law,Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Dr. Gisele Ricobom, Professor of International Law, Federal University for Latin American Integration, Brazil.