Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. David A. Frenkel, LL.D., Adv., FRSPH(UK), Head, Law Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, Law Area, Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
- Dr. Michael P. Malloy, Director, Business and Law Division, ATINER & Distinguished Professor & Scholar, University of the Pacific, USA.
- Professor Assaf Meydani, Academic Member, ATINER & Dean of the School of Government and Society, The Academic College of Tel-Aviv–Yaffo, Israel.
- Dr. Ronald Griffin, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Florida A&M University, USA.
- Dr. Varga Norbert, Associate Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Szeged, Hungary.
- Dr. Natasa Tomic-Petrovic, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia.