17th Annual International Conference on Law
13-16 July 2020, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Law
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference
Invited Speakers List
The following professors have accepted our invitation to speak at the conference:
- Dr. Stefano Fuselli, Full Professor, University of Padua, Italy.
- Dr. Ronald Griffin, Professor Florida A&M University & Emeritus Professor, Washburn University, USA.
- Dr James L. Huffman, Professor & Dean Emeritus, Lewis & Clark Law School, USA.
- Dr. Rosangela Lunardelli Cavallazzi, Professor, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro and ABJD Associate, Brazil.
- Dr Ryan Meade, Fellow, Blackfriars Hall, University of Oxford, UK
- Dr. Kurt Olson, Professor, Massachusetts School of Law, USA.
- Dr Vladimir Orlov, Professor, Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, Russia.
- Dr. Nataša Tomić-Petrović, Associate Professor, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
- Dr Claudio Sarra, Associate Professor, University of Padova, Italy.
- Dr Marta Skinner, Professor, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, State University of Rio de Janeiro and ABJD Associate. Brazil.
- Dr. Dwarakanath Sripathi, Professor of Law, Symbiosis International University, India.
- Dr. Kamil Szpyt, Assistant Professor, Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow Academy, Poland.
- Dr. Corlia Van Heerden, Professor University of Pretoria, South Africa.
Please note that the final list of speakers and the titles of their papers to be presented (it will include all registered participants) will be available online here six weeks before the conference.