Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the
scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here)
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Center for European & Mediterranean Affairs (CEMA) and Professor, Jean Monnet Chair, Director of International Studies Program & Director, Diplomacy Lab Program, Virginia Tech – Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, USA.
- Dr. Bettina Koch, Head, Politics & International Affairs Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor of Political Science, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA.
- Dr. Maria Eugenia Cruset, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, National University of La Plata and Catholic University of La Plata, Argentina.
- Dr. Maura A. E. Pilotti, College of Sciences & Human Studies, Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University, Saudi Arabia.
- Dr. Lucía Ferreiro Prado, Associate Professor, IE Business School, and Director & Founder, Cum Laude School, Spain or Dr. Beatriz Tomé Alonso, Professor of International Relations, Loyola University Andalusia, Spain.
- Dr. Makiko Fukuda, Associate Professor, Department of Translation and Interpreting & East Asian Studies, Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), Spain.