Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Division which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Conferences and Meetings, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. David A. Frenkel, LL.D., Head, Law Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, Law Area, Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos, Vice President of Administration and ICT, ATINER, Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Steven Oberhelman, Vice President of International Programs, ATINER, Interim Dean & Professor of Classics, Holder of the George Sumey Jr Endowed Professorship of Liberal Arts, and Texas A&M University, USA.
- Dr. Jayoung Che, Head, History Unit, ATINER & Visiting Professor, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea.
- Dr. Stamos Metzidakis, Head, Literature Unit, ATINER, & Professor, Washington University in Saint Louis, USA.
- Dr. Patricia Hanna, Vice President of Academic Affairs, ATINER & Professor Emerita, University of Utah, USA.
- Dr. Valia Spiliotopoulos, Head, Languages & Linguistics Unit, ATINER and Instructor, Department of Language and Literacy Education, The University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Nicholas N. Patricios, Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER, Dean Emeritus & Professor, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Dr. Carmen Cozma, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Department of Philosophy, “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iași, Romania.
- Dr. Vasileios Adamidis, Lecturer, Nottingham Trent University, UK.
- Dr. Tatiana Tsakiropoulou-Summers, Director, Center for Classical & Byzantine Studies (ACCBS) & Associate Professor, The University of Alabama, USA.
- Dr. Franco Scalenghe, Independent Scholar Former member of the Laboratorio Internazionale di Genetica e Biofisica (LIGB) of the CNR (National Research Council), Naples, Italy.