Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Division which organises this conference are ex officio members of the
scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here)
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Membership, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos, Vice President of ICT, ATINER, Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Financial Affairs, ATINER, Greece & Associate Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Jayoung Che, Head, History Unit, ATINER & Visiting Professor, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea.
- Dr. Stamos Metzidakis, Head, Literature Unit, ATINER, & Professor, Washington University in Saint Louis, USA.
- Dr. Patricia Hanna, Vice President of Academic Affairs, ATINER & Professor Emerita, University of Utah, USA.
- Dr. Valia Spiliotopoulos, Head, Languages & Linguistics Unit, ATINER and Instructor, Department of Language and Literacy Education, The University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Nicholas Patricios, Director, Engineering & Architecture Division, ATINER & Professor & Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Dr. Gregory A. Katsas, Associate Professor, The American College of Greece-Deree College, Greece.
- Dr. Carmen Cozma, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Department of Philosophy, “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iași, Romania.
- Dr. Ignacio Garcia Pena, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, University of Salamanca, Spain.
- Dr. Vasileios Adamidis, Lecturer, Nottingham Trent University, UK.
- Dr. Mark Burgin, Academic Member, ATINER & Visiting Scholar, UCLA, USA.
- Dr. Franco Scalenghe, Independent Scholar Former member of the Laboratorio Internazionale di Genetica e Biofisica (LIGB) of the CNR (National Research Council), Naples, Italy.
- Ms. Aleksandra Tryniecka, Research Fellow, ATINER & PhD Student, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, Poland.