9th Annual International Conference on Geography
29-31 May & 1 June 2023, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sciences and the Athens Journal of Social Sciences
Academic members responsible for this conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Keshav Bhattarai, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor and Geography Program Coordinator, University of Central Missouri, USA.
- Dr. Lampros Pyrgiotis, Research Fellow, ATINER.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 31 October 2022 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 1 May 2023 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).