4th Annual International Forum on Ethics
as part of the Annual International Conferences of the Business, Economics and Law Division
and the Health & Medical Sciences Division of ATINER
3-6 May 2021, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Business & Economics,
the Athens Journal of Health and Medical Sciences,
the Athens Journal of Law and
the Athens Journal of Social Sciences
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. David A. Frenkel, LL.D., Head, Law Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, Law Area, Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 4 January 2021 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 5 April 2021 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).