15th Annual International Symposium on Environment
25-28 May 2020, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sciences
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Invited Speakers List
The following professors have accepted our invitation to speak at the conference:
- Dr. Adriana Estokova, Professor, Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia.
- Dr. Sanjay Prabhu Govindwar, Professor, Hanyang University South Korea.
- Dr. Tamas Karches, Associate Professor & Department Head, Faculty of Water Science, National University of Public Service, Hungary.
- Dr. Raul G.E. Morales, Director, Center for Environmental Sciences, University of Chile, Chile.
- Dr. Gyula Záray, Professor Emeritus, Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary.
Please note that the final list of speakers and the titles of their papers to be presented (it will include all registered participants) will be available online here six weeks before the conference.