17th Annual International Symposium on Environment
as part of the Annual Academic Meetings of the Natural & Formal Sciences Division
11-14 July 2022, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sciences
Note: All annual small academic events organized under the umbrella of
Natural & Formal Sciences Division will have only one common program)
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos, Vice President of Administration and ICT, ATINER, Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Saif Uddin, Director, Center for Environmental Pollution, Climate & Ecology (CEPCE) & Senior Research Scientist, Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research, Kuwait.
- Dr. Lampros Pyrgiotis, Research Fellow, ATINER.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 30 May 2022 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 13 June 2022 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).