10th Annual International Conference on Technology & Engineering
as part of the Annual Academic Meetings of the Engineering & Architecture Division of ATINER
Academic members responsible for the conference
- Dr. Nikos Mourtos, Head, Mechanical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, San Jose State University USA.
- Dr. Bala Maheswaran, Director, Engineering & Architecture Division, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Head, Industrial Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering & Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Dimitrios Goulias, Head, Civil Engineering Unit, ATINER and Associate Professor & Director of Undergraduate Studies Civil & Environmental Engineering Department, University of Maryland, USA.
- Dr. Adrian Ionescu, Head, Computer Science Unit, ATINER & Professor, Wagner College, USA.
ATINER will accept remote (online) presentations of 15 (fifteen) minutes in cases that onsite presentations are not possible by the speaker. Please note that many attendees including those who present a paper may choose the online option. However, ATINER will provide full fledged services (lunches, dinners, excursions) even if one participant presents onsite.
The Engineering and Architecture Division of ATINER organizes its 10th Annual International Conference on Technology & Engineering, 17-20 July 2023, Athens, Greece sponsored by the Athens Journal of Technology & Engineering.
The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and researchers from all areas of engineering, including chemical and biomolecular engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mining and metallurgical engineering, rural and surveying engineering, and interdisciplinary areas such as aerospace engineering, agricultural engineering, applied engineering, biological engineering, biomedical engineering, building engineering, geotechnical engineering, energy (petroleum) engineering, hydraulic and maritime engineering, manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, nuclear engineering, and railway engineering.
You may participate as stream leader, presenter of one paper, chair of a session or observer. Consistent with the theme of ATINER’s small academic events, all programs may include a few sessions on current topics in education and research.
As part of this conference, the following annual international conferences will be organized:
- 5th Annual International Conference on Mechanical Engineering
- 5th Annual International Conference on Electrical Engineering
- 3rd Annual International Conference on Computer & Software Engineering
Please submit an abstract (email only) to: email@example.com, using the abstract submission form by the 18 April 2023 to Dr. Bala Maheswaran, Director, Engineering & Architecture Division, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA. Please include: Title of Paper, Full Name (s), Current Position, Institutional Affiliation, an email address and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission. Decisions are reached within 4 weeks.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a stream, chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER (firstname.lastname@example.org).
———————————————————— Photo Gallery ————————————————————