Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Divisiom which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, U.K.
- Nicholas N. Patricios, Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER and Professor & Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Panagiotis Petratos, Vice-President of Information Communications Technology, ATINER & Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Nikos Mourtos, Head, Mechanical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, San Jose State University USA.
- Bala Maheswaran, Head, Electrical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Theodore Trafalis, Head, Industrial Unit, ATINER & Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering & Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dimitrios Goulias, Head, Civil Engineering Unit, ATINER and Associate Professor & Director of Undergraduate Studies Civil & Environmental Engineering Department, University of Maryland, USA.
- Virginia Sisiopiku, Head, Transportation Engineering Unit, ATINER, & Associate Professor, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA.
- Dr. Mike Mavromihales, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer and Course Leader, University of Huddersfield, UK.