8th Annual International Conference on Engineering Education & Teaching
Academic members responsible for the conference
- Dr. Nicholas N. Patricios, Vice President of Strategic Planning & Analysis, ATINER, Dean Emeritus & Professor, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA.
- Dr. Bala Maheswaran, Director, Engineering Division, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Dr. Andres Tremante, Deputy Director, Engineering Division, ATINER & Professor, Florida International University, USA.
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Head, Industrial Engineering Unit, ATINER, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Mike Mavromihales, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer and Course Leader, University of Huddersfield, UK.
The Engineering Division and the Education Unit of ATINER are organizing its 9th Annual International Conference on Engineering Education & Teaching, 3-6 June 2024, Athens, Greece sponsored by the Athens Journal of Τechnology & Engineering.
The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and researchers of all areas of Engineering Education, Teaching and Learning and other related areas. You may participate as a stream leader, presenter of one paper, chair a session or observer.
Consistent with the theme of ATINER’s small academic events, all programs may include a few sessions on current topics in education and research.
Please submit an abstract (email only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the abstract submission form by 31 October 2023 to: Dr. Bala Maheswaran, Director, Engineering & Architecture Division, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA or to Dr. Andres Tremante, Deputy Director, Engineering Division, ATINER & Professor, Florida International University, USA. Abstracts should include the following: Title of Paper, Full Name (s), Affiliation, Current Position, an email address, and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission. Decisions are reached within 4 weeks.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a stream, chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER (email@example.com).