4th Annual International Conference on Electrical Engineering
as part of the Annual Academic Meetings of the Engineering & Architecture Division of ATINER
20-23 July 2020, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Τechnology & Engineering
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference.
The following professors have accepted our invitation to speak at the conference:
- Dr Norman Urs Baier, Professor, Bern University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland.
- Dr. Mikolaj Bartlomiejczyk, Associate Professor, University of Gdańsk and Gdańsk University of Technology, Poland.
- Dr. Steven Billis, Professor and Associate Dean, New York Institute of Technology, USA.
- Dr. Nicolae Diga, Researcher, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania.
- Dr. Azeddine Draou, Professor, University of Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
Please note that the final list of speakers and the titles of their papers to be presented (it will include all registered participants) will be available online here six weeks before the conference.