Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and or organized a panel/stream.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. John Spiridakis, Co-Editor, Athens Journal of Education & Professor, St. John University, USA.
- Dr. Denver J. Fowler, Associate Professor of Educational Leadership & Policy Studies, Southern Connecticut State University, USA.
- Dr. Zoi Apostolia Philippakos, Editor, Athens Journal of Education, ATINER & Assistant Professor, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA.
- Dr. Janet Alsup, Professor, Purdue University, USA.
- Dr. Mervyn J. Wighting, Professor & Program Chair, Regent University, USA.
- Dr. Leah P. Hollis, Associate Professor, Morgan State University, USA.
- Dr. Kirsten Sadeghi-Yekta, Assistant Professor, Theatre Department, University of Victoria, Canada.
- Dr. Jessica Tsimprea Maluch, Assistant Professor, American University in Dubai, UAE.
- Dr. Patricia Morgan, Research Associate, The University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia.
- Dr. Rosalie Van Baest, Academic Member ATINER & Lecturer Social and Communicative Skills, Fontys University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands.
- Sriranjani Srinivasan, Assistant Professor, MEASI Academy of Architecture, India.
- Dr. Nancy Romance, Professor, Florida Atlantic University, USA.