Athens International Symposium on Education and Research
18-21 December 2020, Athens, Greece
Organized by all the Divisions of ATINER
Sponsored by all the e-journals of ATINER
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Academic Members Responsible for the Symposium:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Vickie Hughes, Director, Health & Medical Sciences Division, ATINER & Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Dr. Nikolaos I. Liodakis, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Associate Professor, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada.
- Dr. Michael P. Malloy, Director, Business, Economics and Law Division, ATINER & Distinguished Professor & Scholar, University of the Pacific, USA.
- Dr. Bala Maheswaran, Head, Electrical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, Northeastern University, USA.
- Dr. Nikos Mourtos, Head, Mechanical Engineering Unit, ATINER & Professor, San Jose State University USA.
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos, Vice President of Administration and ICT, ATINER, Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Ethel Petrou, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor and Chair, Department of Physics, Erie Community College-South, State University of New York, USA.
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Director, Engineering & Architecture Division, ATINER, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Ellene Tratras Contis, Head, Chemistry Unit, ATINER & Professor of Chemistry, Eastern Michigan University, USA.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 9 November 2020 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 16 November 2020 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).