Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and or organized a panel/stream.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Alexander Makedon, Head, Education Unit, ATINER.
- Dr. Mary Ellis, Director, Human Development Division, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, National Institute of Education, Singapore.
- Dr. Shu-Nu Chang Rundgren, Professor in Education, Department of Education, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Dr. Toni Strieker, Professor, Department of Secondary and Middle Grades Education, KSU – Kennesaw State University, USA.
- Dr. Denver J. Fowler, Assistant Professor, Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, California State University, Sacramento, USA.
- Dr. Zoi Apostolia Philippakos, Editor, Athens Journal of Education, ATINER & Assistant Professor, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA.
- Dr. Patricia Morgan, Research Associate, The University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia.
- Dr. Kirsten Sadeghi-Yekta, Assistant Professor, Theatre Department, University of Victoria, Canada.
- Dr. Mervyn J. Wighting, Professor & Program Chair, Regent University, USA.