Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and or organized a panel/stream.
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Alexander Makedon, Head, Education Unit, ATINER & Independent Scholar (Retired Full Professor, Chicago State University, USA).
- Dr. John Spiridakis, Co-Editor, Athens Journal of Education & Professor, St. John University, USA.
- Dr. Shu-Nu Chang Rundgren, Professor in Education, Department of Education, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Dr. Toni Strieker, Professor, Department of Secondary and Middle Grades Education, KSU – Kennesaw State University, USA.
- Dr. Denver J. Fowler, Chair of the Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) Program and Professor, Franklin University, USA
- Dr. Zoi Apostolia Philippakos, Editor, Athens Journal of Education, ATINER & Assistant Professor, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA.
- Dr. Patricia Morgan, Research Associate, The University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia.
- Dr. Kirsten Sadeghi-Yekta, Assistant Professor, Theatre Department, University of Victoria, Canada.
- Dr. Mervyn J. Wighting, Professor & Program Chair, Regent University, USA.