22nd Annual International Conference on Education
18-21 May 2020, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Education
Since 1995, ATINER has organized more than 400 such international academic meetings, attended by academics from close to one thousand universities and other academic institutions from 120 different countries. Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair stream-panel-sessions as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Invited Speakers List
The following professors have accepted our invitation to speak at the conference:
- Dr. Marcos Cesar Danhoni Neves, Associate Professor, State University of Maringá, Brazil.
- Dr. Michael Gottfried, Professor, UC Santa Barbara, USA.
- Dr. Glen Jones, Professor and Dean, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Dr. Romalda Kasiliauskiene, Head, Marijampole College, Lithuania.
- Dr. Carolyn King, Programme Leader, Religion, Culture & Society BA & MA, University of Central Lancashire, UK.
- Dr. Cheryl McCarthy, Professor, Flagler College USA.
- Dr. Nancy Romance, Professor, Florida Atlantic University, USA.
- Dr. Khalid Sindawi, Associate Professor, The Academic Arab College for Education & Al-Qasemi Academic College of Education, Israel.
- Dr. Justin Wageman, Professor, North Dakota State University, USA.
- Dr. Wenyan Weng, Professor, China Executive Leadership Academy, China.
- Dr. Robert Woodward, Clinical Associate Professor, Texas A&M University, USA.
- Dr. Qi Zheng, Professor, Texas A&M University, USA.
Please note that the final list of speakers and the titles of their papers to be presented (it will include all registered participants) will be available online here six weeks before the conference.