15th Annual International Symposium on Economic Theory, Policy and Applications
29-30 June & 1-2 July 2020, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Business & Economics
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Invited Speakers List
The following professors have accepted our invitation to speak at the conference:
- Dr. Michelle Alexopoulos, Professor, University of Toronto Canada.
- Dr. Joan Miguel Tejedor Estupinan, Associate Professor, Catholic University of Colombia, Colombia.
- Dr. Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, Professor State University of New York at Oswego, USA.
- Dr. Rainer Przywara, President, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University, Germany.
- Dr. Jhon James Mora Rodriguez, Full Professor, Icesi University, Colombia.
Please note that the final list of speakers and the titles of their papers to be presented (it will include all registered participants) will be available online here six weeks before the conference.