Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor of Economics, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Head, Economics Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Vice President of Research, ATINER & Professor, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Dr. Timothy M. Young, Director, Center for Data Science (CDS) & Professor and Graduate Director, The University of Tennessee, USA.
- Dr. Paul Contoyannis, Associate Professor & Director of Graduate Studies, McMaster University, Canada.
- Dr. Peter Koveos, Professor of Finance, Syracuse University, USA.
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Professor of Brand Management, University of Glasgow, U.K.
- Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica, Head, Mathematics & Statistics Research Unit, ATINER & Professor and Vice-Rector, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania.
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Henry Thompson, Professor Emeritus, Auburn University USA
- Dr. Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor State University of New York at Oswego, USA.
- Dr. Neslihan Kahyalar, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, De Montfort University, UK.