Athens Institute for Education and Research
Organizational Structure: Academic Committee
The Academic Committee consists of the Heads and Deputy Heads of the Research Units of the Institute and the Members of the Executive Committee. The President of the Institute is also the President of the Academic Committee. Members of the academic committee are well known scientists in the various fields that the Institute has an interest in. The Heads and the Deputy Heads of ATINER's Research Units are ex officio members of the Committee. Also, academic members responsible for a conference are members of this committee. The academic committee advises the executive committee on scientific and organizational matters. The academic and voting members of each research unit of ATINER meet once a year during their annual conference. The Heads and Deputy Heads of the Research Units are responsible for organizing these annual academic meetings. Currently, the academic committee has the following members:
1. Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos (C.V.), President, ATINER, Greece.
4. Professor George Poulos (C.V.), Vice President of Research, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, University of South Africa, South Africa.
5. Dr. Chris Sakellariou (C.V.), Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
6. Dr. Zoe Boutsioli, Director, Health Sciences Research Division, ATINER.
7. Dr. Nicolas Papadopoulos (C.V.), Chancellor's Professor & Professor of Marketing and International Business, Director, International Business Study Group, Eric Sprott School of Business, Carleton University, Canada.
8. Dr. Michael P. Malloy, Director, Business and Law Research Division, ATINER & Distinguished Professor & Scholar, University of the Pacific, USA.
12. Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts and Humanities Research Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
13. Dr. Nicolas Abatzoglou, Head, Environment Research Unit, ATINER & Professor, Department of Chemical & BiotechnologicalEngineering,Université de Sherbrooke, Canada, Chair Pfizer, PAT in Pharmaceutical Engineering, Director GREEN-TPV and GRTP-C & P.
16. Dr. Thomas Attard, Head, Civil Engineering Research Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA.
18. Dr. Jayoung Che, Head, History Research Unit, ATINER & Research Professor, Institute for the Mediterranean Studies, Pusan University of Foreign Studies, Republic of Korea.
21. Dr. David A. Frenkel (C.V.), Head, Law Research Unit, ATINER & LL.D., Emeritus Professor, Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, and School of Law, Carmel Academic Centre, Haifa, Israel.
28. Dr. Yorgo Pasadeos, Head, Mass Media and Communication Research Unit, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Alabama, USA.
29. Dr. Thanos Patelis, Head, Psychology Research Unit, ATINER, Senior Associate, Center for Assessment, USA & Research Scholar, Graduate School of Education, Fordham University, USA.
32. Dr. Codruta Simona Stoica (C.V.), Head, , ATINER & Associate Professor, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania.
34. Dr. Theodore Trafalis (C.V.), Head, Industrial Engineering Research Unit, ATINER & Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering & Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
36. Dr. Dan Albertson (C.V.), Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Alabama, USA.
37. Dr. Constantine Georgakis, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, DePaul University, USA.
38. Dr. Maria Konstantaki, Academic Member, ATINER & Senior Lecturer, Buckinghamshire New University, U.K.
39. Dr. Anil Mandal (C.V.), Academic Member, ATINER & Courtesy Clinical Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Florida, USA.
40. Ms. Anila Mesi-Dizdari (C.V.), Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Shkodra Luigj Gurakuqi, Albania.
41. Dr. Ethel Petrou, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor and Chair, Department of Physics, Erie Community College-South, State University of New York, USA.
42. Dr. Andreas Toupadakis, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, University of California, Davis, USA.
43. Dr. Constantine N. Vaporis (C.V.), Academic Member, ATINER & Founding Director, Asian Studies Program, Presidential Research Professor, 2013-16, Professor of History, Affiliate Professor, Gender & Women's Studies, University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC), USA.
44. Dr. Peter Yannopoulos, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, Brock University, Canada.
45. Dr. Barbara Zagaglia, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor of Demography, Universita Politecnica delle Marche, Italy.