4th Annual International Symposium on Culture and Civilization
10-13 June 2019, Athens, Greece
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference.
Academic member responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Salvatore Lorusso, Academic Member, ATINER & Former Full Professor in Chemistry of the Environment and Cultural Heritage, University of Bologna, Italy.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: closed
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 13 May 2019 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).