Annual International Small Symposium on “Teaching and Researching in Small Colleges in a Global World”, 3-6 July 2017, Athens, Greece
- Conference Program
- Information for Participants
- Venue: The Stanley Hotel, 1 Odisseos str, Karaiskaki Square, 104 37 Athens (close to Metaxourgeio metro station)
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. George Priovolos, Director, Center for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (CSME) & Professor, Iona College, USA.
- Dr. Titos Ritsatos, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, College of Mount Saint Vincent, USA.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: closed
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 5 June 2017 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).