10th Annual International Conference on Chemistry
as part of the Annual Academic Meetings of the Natural & Formal Sciences Division
18-21 July 2022, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sciences
Note: All annual small academic events organized under the umbrella of the Natural & Formal Sciences Division and Engineering & Architecture Division will have only one common program)
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference.
ATINER will accept remote (online) presentations of 15-20 minutes in cases that onsite presentations are not possible by the speaker. Please note that many attendees including those who present a paper may choose the online option. However, ATINER will provide full fledged services (lunches, dinners, excursions) even if one participant presents onsite.
Academic Members Responsible for the Conference
- Dr. Ellene Tratras Contis, Head, Chemistry Unit, ATINER & Professor of Chemistry, Eastern Michigan University, USA.
- Dr. Lampros Pyrgiotis, Research Fellow, ATINER.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: open (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 20 June 2022 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).