7th Annual International Conference on Chemistry
as part of the Annual International Conference on Sciences
22-25 July 2019, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sciences
- Conference Program
- Venue: Titania Hotel, 52 Panepistimiou Street, Athens, Greece (close to metro station Panepistimio)
- Information for Participants
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Ellene Tratras Contis, Head, Chemistry Unit, ATINER & Professor of Chemistry, Eastern Michigan University, USA.
- Dr. Nicolas Abatzoglou, Head, Environment Unit, ATINER & Professor, Department of Chemical & Biotechnological Engineering, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada; Chair Pfizer, Processes and Analytical Technologies in Pharmaceutical Engineering; Director of GRTP-C & P (Groupe de recherches sur les technologies et procédés de conversion et pharmaceutiques); Fellow of Canadian Academy of Engineering.
- Dr. Lampros Pyrgiotis, Research Fellow, ATINER.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: closed
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 24 June 2019 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).