Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
- Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Thomas G. Papanikos, President, Institute of Local Development (ΙΤΑΘΑΠ), Sardinia, Akarnania, Greece.
- Panagiotis Petratos, Vice-President of Information Communications Technology, ATINER & Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Christos Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Peter Koveos, Head, Finance Unit, ATINER & Professor of Finance, Syracuse University, USA.
- Paul Contoyannis, Head, Health Economics & Management Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, McMaster University, Canada.
- Theodore Trafalis, Director, Engineering & Architecture Division, ATINER, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Center for European & Mediterranean Affairs (CEMA) and Professor, Jean Monnet Chair, Director of International Studies Program & Director, Diplomacy Lab Program, Virginia Tech – Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, USA.
- Dr. Zoi Apostolia Philippakos, Co-Editor, Athens Journal of Education, ATINER & Assistant Professor, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA.
- Valia Kasimati, Head, Tourism Unit, ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.
- Cleopatra Veloutsou, Head, Marketing Unit, ATINER & Professor in Marketing, University of Glasgow, UK.
- George V. Priovolos, Academic Member, ATINER & Retired Professor, USA.