Scientific and Organizing Committee
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Vice President of Research, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Peter Koveos, Head, Finance Unit, ATINER & Professor of Finance, Syracuse University, USA.
- Dr. Henry Thompson, Head, Economics Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, Auburn University, USA.
- Dr. John Pavlik, Head, Mass Media and Communication Unit, ATINER & Professor, Rutgers University, USA.
- Theodore Trafalis, Head, Industrial Unit, ATINER, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Cleopatra Veloutsou, Head, Marketing Unit, ATINER & Professor in Marketing, University of Glasgow, UK.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Paul Contoyannis, Head, Health Economics & Management Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, McMaster University, Canada.
- Dr. Christos Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Vickie Hughes, Director, Health & Medical Sciences Division, ATINER & Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Dr. Evangelia Kasimati, Head, Tourism, Leisure & Recreation Unit, ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.
- Dr. Kenneth Christie, Head, Politics & International Affairs Unit, ATINER & Professor, Royal Roads University, Canada.
Please click here to see the reviewers’ committee of the
17th Annual International Conference on Global Studies: Business, Economic, Political, Social and Cultural Aspects