12th Annual International Conference on Global Studies:
Business, Economic, Political, Social and Cultural Aspects
20-23 December 2018, Athens, Greece
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ themes that are being organized as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Mary Ellis, Director, Human Development Research Division & Senior Lecturer, National Institute of Education, Singapore.
- Dr. Valia Kasimati, Head, Tourism, Leisure & Recreation Unit, ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.
- Dr. Peter Koveos, Head, Accounting and Finance Unit, ATINER & Professor of Finance, Syracuse University, USA.
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos, Vice-President of Information Communications Technology, ATINER & Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Christos Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Social Sciences Research Division, ATINER and Professor & Director, International Studies Program, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA.
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Director, Engineering & Architecture Research Division, ATINER, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Head, Marketing Unit, ATINER & Professor of Brand Management, University of Glasgow, U.K.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 20 August 2018 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 19 November 2018 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences.