17th Annual International Conference on Global Studies:
Business, Economic, Political, Social and Cultural Aspects
Academic members responsible for the conference
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Demos Vardiabasis, Vice President of Business and Public Affairs and Director, Center for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (CSME), ATINER & Professor of Economics, Pepperdine University, USA.
- Dr. Philip G. Cerny, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Manchester (UK) and Rutgers University (USA).
- Dr. Evangelia Kasimati, Head, Tourism, Leisure & Recreation Unit, ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.
- Dr. Peter Koveos, Head, Finance Unit, ATINER & Professor of Finance, Syracuse University, USA.
- Dr. Chris Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Kenneth Christie, Head, Politics & International Affairs Unit, ATINER & Professor, Royal Roads University, Canada.
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Director, Engineering & Architecture Research Division, ATINER, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Henry Thompson, Head, Economics Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, Auburn University, USA.
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Head, Marketing Unit, ATINER & Professor of Brand Management, University of Glasgow, UK.
The aim of the conference is to give an opportunity to participants to present their work to academics and researchers from different disciplines. Papers are considered from all areas of Business, Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities. There are no specific themes as this is stipulated in ATINER’s mission since 1995 (see www.atiner.gr/mission). In addition, all programs may include few sessions on general issues of education and research. You may participate as an organizer of a special session, presenter of a paper, moderator and/or attendee.
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see special sessions currently organized within this conference.
If you think that you can contribute, please submit an abstract (email only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the abstract submission form to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER. Abstracts should include: Title of Paper, Family Name(s), First Name(s), Institutional Affiliation, Current Position, an email address and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of the submission. Announcement of the decision is made within 4 weeks after submission, which includes information on registration deadlines and paper submission requirements.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a stream, chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER (email@example.com).