11th Annual International Conference on Global Studies:
Business, Economic, Political, Social and Cultural Aspects
18-21 December 2017, Athens, Greece
Important Information: Conference Program Venue: Titania Hotel, 52 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens, Greece (close to metro station Panepistimio) Information for Participants
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Paul Contoyannis, Head, Health Economics & Management Research Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, McMaster University, Canada.
- Dr. Mary Ellis, Director, Human Development Research Division & Senior Lecturer, National Institute of Education, Singapore.
- Dr. Manuel Portero Henares, Professor, University of Castilla-La Mancha (UCLM), Spain.
- Dr. Valia Kasimati, Head, Tourism, Leisure & Recreation Unit, ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.
- Dr. Gregory A. Katsas, Vice President of Academic Affairs, ATINER & Associate Professor, The American College of Greece-Deree College, Greece.
- Dr. Peter Koveos, Head, Accounting and Finance Unit, ATINER & Professor of Finance, Syracuse University, USA.
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos, Vice-President of Information Communications Technology, ATINER & Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Christos Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Social Sciences Research Division, ATINER and Professor & Director, International Studies Program, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA.
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Director, Engineering & Architecture Research Division, ATINER, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Head, Marketing Unit, ATINER & Professor of Brand Management, University of Glasgow, U.K.
- Dr. Irina Yarygina, Member of the Scientific Board of the National BRICS Committee, Head of Programs, Professor, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, MGIMO (U) under the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Russia.
- Prof. George Angelopulo, Professor, University of South Africa, South Africa.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: closed
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 20 November 2017 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences.