16th Annual International Conference on Global Studies:
Business, Economic, Political, Social and Cultural Aspects
The aim of the conference is to give an opportunity to participants to present their work to academics and researchers from different disciplines. Papers are considered from all areas of Business, Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities. There are no specific themes. You may participate as a stream leader, a presenter of a paper, chairperson of a session or as an observer.
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
If you think that you can contribute, please submit an abstract (email only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the abstract submission form to: Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor of Economics, University of Stirling, UK. Abstracts should include: Title of Paper, Family Name(s), First Name(s), Institutional Affiliation, Current Position, an email address and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of the submission. Announcement of the decision is made within 4 weeks after submission, which includes information on registration deadlines and paper submission requirements.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a stream, chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK (email@example.com).
Academic members responsible for the conference
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Philip G. Cerny, Director, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Manchester (UK) and Rutgers University (USA).
- Dr. Valia Kasimati, Head, Tourism, Leisure & Recreation Unit, ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.
- Dr. Peter Koveos, Head, Finance Unit, ATINER & Professor of Finance, Syracuse University, USA.
- Dr. Panagiotis Petratos, Vice President of Administration and ICT, ATINER, Fellow, Institution of Engineering and Technology & Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, California State University, Stanislaus, USA.
- Dr. Christos Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Center for European & Mediterranean Affairs (CEMA) and Professor, Jean Monnet Chair, Director of International Studies Program & Director, Diplomacy Lab Program, Virginia Tech – Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, USA.
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Director, Engineering & Architecture Research Division, ATINER, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Head, Marketing Unit, ATINER & Professor of Brand Management, University of Glasgow, U.K.
- Dr. Henry Thompson, Head, Economics Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, Auburn University, USA.