17th Annual International Conference on Global Studies:
Business, Economic, Political, Social and Cultural Aspects
Academic members responsible for the conference
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Philip G. Cerny, Director, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Manchester (UK) and Rutgers University (USA).
- Dr. Evangelia Kasimati, Head, Tourism, Leisure & Recreation Unit, ATINER & Researcher, Department of Economic Analysis & Research, Central Bank of Greece, Greece.
- Dr. Peter Koveos, Head, Finance Unit, ATINER & Professor of Finance, Syracuse University, USA.
- Dr. Christos Sakellariou, Vice President of Finance, ATINER & Associate Professor of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Dr. Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Center for European & Mediterranean Affairs (CEMA) and Professor, Jean Monnet Chair, Director of International Studies Program & Director, Diplomacy Lab Program, Virginia Tech – Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, USA.
- Dr. Theodore Trafalis, Head, Industrial Engineering Unit, ATINER, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering and Director, Optimization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory, The University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Head, Marketing Unit, ATINER & Professor of Brand Management, University of Glasgow, U.K.
- Dr. Henry Thompson, Head, Economics Unit, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, Auburn University, USA.
ATINER will accept remote (online) presentations of 15 (fifteen) minutes in cases that onsite presentations are not possible by the speaker. Please note that many attendees including those who present a paper may choose the online option. However, ATINER will provide full fledged services (lunches, dinners, excursions) even if one participant presents onsite.
The aim of the conference is to give an opportunity to participants to present their work to academics and researchers from different disciplines. Papers are considered from all areas of Business, Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities. There are no specific themes. Irrespectively of the theme of ATINER’s small academic events, all programs may include few sessions on general issues of education and research. You may participate as a stream leader, a presenter of a paper, chairperson of a session or as an observer.
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference.
If you think that you can contribute, please submit an abstract (email only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the abstract submission form by 31 May 2023 to: Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER. Abstracts should include: Title of Paper, Family Name(s), First Name(s), Institutional Affiliation, Current Position, an email address and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of the submission. Announcement of the decision is made within 4 weeks after submission, which includes information on registration deadlines and paper submission requirements.
If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. organize a stream, chair a session, review papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER (email@example.com).
———————————————————— Photo Gallery ————————————————————