4th Annual International Conference on Business, Law & Economics
1-4 May 2017, Athens, Greece
sponsored by the Athens Journal of Business & Economics and the Athens Journal of Law
in collaboration with the MLC Management & Law College of Ljubljana
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a panel/session as part of this conference.
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Michael P. Malloy, Director, Business and Law Research Division, ATINER & Distinguished Professor & Scholar, University of the Pacific, USA.
- Dr. David A. Frenkel, LL.D., Head, Law Research Unit, ATINER, Professor, Carmel Academic Centre School of Law, Haifa & Emeritus Professor, Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: closed
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 3 April 2017 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper via email only and only to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not cc your paper to other emails of ATINER because it delays the processing of your paper).