Scientific & Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, U.K.
- Dr. Christopher Janetopoulos, Head, Biology Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor of Biological Sciences, University of the Sciences, USA.
- Dr. Anthony Koutoulis, Director, Natural & Formal Sciences Division and Associate Dean Research, College of Sciences and Engineering, University of Tasmania, Australia.
- Dr. Nicolas Abatzoglou, Head, Environment Unit, ATINER &Professor, Department of Chemical & Biotechnological Engineering, University of Sherbrook, Canada, Chair Pfizer, PAT in Pharmaceutical Engineering, Director GREEN-TPV and GRTP-C & Pwelcomes.
- Dr. Ellene Tratras Contis, Head, Chemistry Unit, ATINER & Professor of Chemistry, Eastern Michigan University, USA.
- Dr. Andriana Margariti, Head, Medicine Unit, ATINER & Senior Lecturer in Stem Cells and Vascular Diseases, Centre for Experimental Medicine, Queen’s University Belfast, U.K.
- Dr. Sophia Kelaini, Research Fellow, Queen’s University Belfast, UK.