Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the
scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here)
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Daniel Binns, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, RMIT University, Australia.
- Dr. Alexandria Pierce, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Savannah College of Art & Design, USA.
- Dr. Margo Apostolos, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Southern California -USC Kaufman School of Dance-USC Glorya Kaufman Dance Medicine Center-& Co-Director- Cedars-Sinai, USA.
- Dr. Jonathan Needham, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Teaching Professor of French, Italian, and Mediterranean Civilizations, Penn State University-Abington College, USA.
- Dr. Mariela Cvetic, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Faculty of Architecture, University in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Dr. Maja Vukadinovic, Professor, Novi Sad Business School, Higher Education Institute of Applied Studies, and President & Founder, La Sed Gitana – Art of Flamenco, Serbia.
- Ms. Amy E. Chaffee, Assistant Professor, Department of Theatre & Dance, Tulane University, USA.
- Dr. Simone Paterson, Chair of Undergraduate Studies in Creative Technologies & Associate Professor, School of Visual Arts, Virginia Tech, USA.
- Dr. Ewa Bobrowska, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, Poland.