Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Vice President of Academic Membership, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Maria-Irini Avgoulas, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Lecturer La Trobe University Australia.