Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Judith Charlin, Adjunct Researcher, CONICET (National Scientific and Technical Research Council) & Professor of Archaeology, Department of Anthropology, Faculty of Philosophy & Liberal Arts, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Ms. Carolina Reznik, PhD Candidate in Art History, Faculty of Philosophy & Liberal Arts, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Dr. Daniel Binns, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, RMIT University, Australia.
- Dr. Pierre Floquet, Associate Professor of English & Cinema Studies, INP Bordeaux, France.
- Dr. Radmila Janicic, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor, University of Belgrade, Serbia.