Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the
scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here)
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK.
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Arbury, Head, Arts & Culture Unit, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Radford University, USA.
- Dr. Daniel Binns, Academic Member, ATINER & Lecturer, RMIT University, Australia.
- Dr. Alexandria Pierce, Academic Member, ATINER & Professor of Art History, Savannah College of Art & Design, USA.
- Dr. Margo Apostolos, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, University of Southern California -USC Kaufman School of Dance-USC Glorya Kaufman Dance Medicine Center-& Co-Director- Cedars-Sinai, USA.
- Dr. Jonathan Needham, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Teaching Professor of French, Italian, and Mediterranean Civilizations, Penn State University-Abington College, USA.
- Dr. Mariela Cvetic, Academic Member, ATINER & Associate Professor, Faculty of Architecture, University in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Dr. Maja Vukadinovic, Professor, Novi Sad Business School, Higher Education Institute of Applied Studies, and President & Founder, La Sed Gitana – Art of Flamenco, Serbia.
- Ms. Amy E. Chaffee, Assistant Professor, Department of Theatre & Dance, Tulane University, USA.
- Dr. Simone Paterson, Chair of Undergraduate Studies in Creative Technologies & Associate Professor, School of Visual Arts, Virginia Tech, USA.
- Dr. Ewa Bobrowska, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, Poland.