Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here). However, in the final program the committee is consisted of all those who have evaluated abstracts or papers, chaired a session of the conference, and/or organized a panel/stream
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Barbara Zagaglia, Head, Anthropology & Demography Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, Polytechnic University of Marche, Italy.
- Dr. Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Center for European & Mediterranean Affairs (CEMA) and Professor, Jean Monnet Chair, Director of International Studies Program & Director, Diplomacy Lab Program, Virginia Tech – Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, USA.
- Dr. Philip G. Cerny, Director, Social Sciences Division, ATINER & Professor Emeritus, University of Manchester (UK) and Rutgers University (USA).
- Dr. Nikolaos I. Liodakis, Associate Professor, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada.
- Dr. Ilja A. Luciak, Professor, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA.
- Dr. Viacheslav Rudnev, Researcher, Institute of Ethnology and Anthropology, Moscow, Russia.