Skip to content
Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the
scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here)
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Center for European & Mediterranean Affairs (CEMA) and Professor, Jean Monnet Chair, Director of International Studies Program & Director, Diplomacy Lab Program, Virginia Tech – Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, USA.
- Dr. David Makofsky, Acaemic Member, ATINER & Visiting Professor, Department of Sociology-Anthropology, Indiana University Northwest, USA.
- Dr. Carlos Teodoro Jose Hugueney Irigaray, Associate Professor, Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMT), and Operational Coordinator of the Interinstitutional Doctoral Program in Human Rights and Environment, UFPA / UFMT, Brazil.
- Dr. Robert Christopher Morgan, Research Associate, Centre for Asia Pacific Initiatives, University of Victoria, Canada.