Scientific and Organizing Committee
All members of the Unit which organises this conference are ex officio members of the
scientific and organizing committee of the conference (click here)
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Ilja A. Luciak, Head, Anthropology & Demography Unit, ATINER & Professor, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA.
- Dr. Yannis Stivachtis, Director, Center for European & Mediterranean Affairs and Associate Professor, Jean Monnet Chair & Director of International Studies Program, Virginia Tech – Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, USA.
- Dr. David Makofsky, Acaemic Member, ATINER & Visiting Professor, Department of Sociology-Anthropology, Indiana University Northwest, USA.
- Dr. Carlos Teodoro Jose Hugueney Irigaray, Associate Professor, Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMT), and Operational Coordinator of the Interinstitutional Doctoral Program in Human Rights and Environment, UFPA / UFMT, Brazil.
- Dr. Robert Christopher Morgan, Research Associate, Centre for Asia Pacific Initiatives, University of Victoria, Canada.