I would like to bring to your attention the organization of the 6th Annual International Symposium on “Higher Education in a Global World”, 4-7 July 2022, Athens, Greece. You are more than welcome to submit a proposal for presentation by 6 December 2021. As we did last year, we will accept both remote (online or pre-recorded) and onsite presentations. If you need more information, please let me know, and our administration will send it to you including the conference website and abstract submission form.
Academic members responsible for the conference
- Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER.
- Dr. Sharon Claire Bolton, Vice President of Research, ATINER & Emeritus Professor, The Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Dr. David Philip Wick, Director, Arts, Humanities and Education Division, ATINER & Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA.
- Dr. John Spiridakis, Co-Editor, Athens Journal of Education & Professor, St. John University, USA.
- Dr. George Priovolos, Director, Center for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (CSME) & Retired Professor, USA.
My best regards, Nick —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— Dr Nicholas Pappas Vice President of Academic Conferences and Meetings, ATINER & Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA. This e-mail is strictly private and confidential and the contact (correspondence) details have been provided by the recipient of this email. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of the affiliated institutions of the sender of this email.